Last updated on 9 April, 2022.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the first letter is capitalized has meanings that are defined in the following terms. The definitions below shall be given the same meaning, regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- Account is a distinct account that you have created to use our Service, or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred in the Agreement as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) is a reference to Fastonlines.
- Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your device, desktop computer as well as any other gadget through an online site, which contains details of your browsing history on that site in addition to other uses.
- Country refers to: Nigeria
- Device is any device that is able to access the service, for example an iPhone, a laptop computer or a tablet computer.
- Personal Data is any information that is related to an identifiable or identified person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider is any legal or natural person who handles the information for the benefit of the Company. It is a reference to third-party entities or employees employed by the Company to support the Service and to offer Services on behalf of the Company, to provide the Service for the benefit of the Company and to provide other services that are related with the Service or aid to assist the Company in analyzing the way the Service is utilized.
- Usage Data is a term used to describe data that is generated automatically, either using the Service or by the infrastructure used by the Service (for instance, the time of a visit to a website).
- The website corresponds to Fastonlines available at https://fastonlines.com/
- You refers to the user who is who is using or accessing the Service or the business or another legal entity in the name of which the user is using or accessing the Service according to the appropriate.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, We may request You to supply us with certain personally identifiable data that could be used to contact you or to identify You. Personally identifiable information could include, but isn’t only:
- Email address
- Usage Data
User Data is collected automatically while using the Service.
Information about Usage Data can include things like Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) the type of browser and version The pages of our Service You access, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time you spent on these webpages, device identifications and other diagnostic information.
If you access the Service using mobile devices, We might collect certain data automatically, such as however, but not only the kind of mobile device you use Your mobile device’s unique ID as well as the IP address of your mobile device, the smartphone’s operating system, kind you use for mobile Internet browser you use unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
We also may collect information that your browser transmits each time You access the Service or when you access the Service via mobile devices.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service might utilize locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to gather and store information regarding your preferences or Your activities through our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed with the same browser settings that are used to manage browser Cookies. For more details on how you can remove Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service as well as our emails could contain tiny electronic files referred to as web beacons (also known as clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) which permit the Company to, for instance in determining the number of the number of users who have visited those pages or opened emails as well as other information about the website (for instance, keeping track of that a certain section is popular or memorable for particular section, and confirming integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal device or computer even if you are offline While Session Cookies are removed as soon as you close your web browser. Find out more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We employ both Session and Persistent Cookies to achieve the goals described in the following sections:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesManaged by UsTheir purpose: Cookies are necessary to provide you with services that are available on the website and allow you to access certain features. They aid in authenticating users and protect against fraud in the use of user accounts. If these cookies are not in place, services You’ve requested can’t be offered, and we only use them to provide the services you requested.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesManaged by UsThey are used to identify whether users have opted-in to Cookies by the Website.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesManaged by UsThe purpose of these Cookies is to help us remember the your choices when you access the Website, for example, remembering your login information or your language preference. The aim of these Cookies is to give You a an experience that is more personalized and avoid needing to enter Your preferences each time you access the website.
For more details about the cookies we use as well as your choices with regard to cookies, visit the section on our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy Policies.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company is able to make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to provide and maintain our Service and to track the use of our Service.
- to manage your account: to manage Your registration as a registered user of the Service. The personal information you provide may allow you access to different features of the Service, which are available to you as an registered user.
- for the execution of an agreement: the development, compliance , and the execution of the purchase agreement for the items, products or services that you bought or purchased as well as any other contract you have with Us via the Service.
- to contact you: Contact You via phone, email SMS, email, or any other similar methods of electronic communication like mobile applications’ push notifications for updates or informational communications in connection with the functions and products, or contracted services, as well as security updates, if necessary or appropriate for their use.
- to provide you with updates, special offers, and general information about additional products and services we provide that are similar to the ones you’ve already purchased or inquired about, except if you’ve chosen not to receive this information.
- to manage your request: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transactions: We may use your information to analyze or make the process of a merger, divestiture restructuring or dissolution or any other sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets, either in the context of a continuing concern, or in the context of liquidation, bankruptcy or similar proceedings that involves Personal Data held by Us regarding our users of our Services is included among the assets that are transferred.
- for other reasons We could utilize Your data for different reasons, including the analysis of data, identifying use patterns, determining the efficacy of our marketing campaigns, and for evaluating and improving our products, services or services, marketing, and your experience.
We may disclose Your private information under the following circumstances:
- with Service Providers: The Service Providers may be able to share Your personal data with Service Providers in order to monitor and examine usage of the service and to communicate with You.
- For transfers to businesses: We may share or transfer your personal information to facilitate or during negotiations regarding any merger or sale of assets of the Company or financing of all or part of our business to an other company.
- with business allies: We may share Your personal information with our business partners to provide you with specific products, services or offers.
- Other Users: when You share personal information or engage in public spaces between other members of the community, the information could be seen by all users and could be shared publicly beyond.
- With Your Consent We may share Your personal information to anyone for any other reason with Your permission.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company may also keep Usage Data for internal analysis for internal analysis. Usage Data are generally kept for a short period of time, unless the information is used to enhance the security of our Service or improve the performance in Our Service, or We are legally obliged to store the data for longer intervals.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal information, which includes Personal Data, is processed in the company’s operational offices and at any other location that the individuals responsible for processing are situated. This means that the information could be transferred to and maintained on computers outside of Your state, province, or any other jurisdiction in which the laws governing data protection could differ from the laws in Your area of jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain situations it is possible that the Company will be required to share the information you provide as Personal Data if required to comply with the law or in response to legitimate requests from government authorities (e.g. an official or court agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company is permitted to disclose Your Personal Data in the conviction that the action is required to:
- Meet an obligation of law
- Secure and protect the rights and properties of the Company
- Investigate or prevent any improper conduct in connection with the Service
- Guard the safety of your personal information Users of the Service or the general public.
- Be prepared to defend yourself from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your security and the protection of Your Personal Data is important to Us, however, remember that there is no way to transmit data via the Internet or methods of electronic storage, is completely safe. Although we strive to employ methods that are commercially acceptable to safeguard the security of your Personal Data, We cannot assure its security 100%.
Our Service does not address any person under the age of 13. We do not intend to gather personally identifiable information from anyone younger than 13 years old. If you have a guardian or parent and you know that your child has given Us the Personal Data, please contact Us. If we discover that We have received Personal Data from anyone under 13 without the verification of parental consent We will take steps to delete this information from our servers.
If We have to be relying on consent as the legally valid basis to process your information in the country you reside, and your state requires parental consent We could require your parent’s permission before we gather and process that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites which are not controlled by Us. If you click on a Third Party link, you are directed to the third party’s website. We strongly suggest that you go through the privacy policies on every website you visit.
We do not have any control over, and we assume no liability for the privacy, content, guidelines or policies of third-party websites or services.
- Contact us at Fastonlines.firstname.lastname@example.org